Peonies, Frogs, and Wine

Monday, April 06, 2009

Yoga Poses / Videos / - Hatha Yoga Flow 1 -Easy Ground Work - Full 43 Minute Class

On the road to well-being again. I thought yoga would be a good way to get flexible. I asked a friend if she knew of any yoga schools in town. She directed me to a woman who teaches, but the price is prohibitive. My boyfriend said why not do it in the morning with the PBS instructor? I thought that sounded good, but then I thought they have YouTube videos for everything else, why not yoga!? I found this EXCELLENT site called www.yoga-poses.com, which has literally hundreds if not thousands of links to yoga videos. This is the routine I JUST finished doing. My body says thank you. My spirit soars. What the movements evoked was memories of my years doing martial arts, with the yoga being our warmup and cooldown sections.

2 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Rick said...

It's a good way to start, but eventually you'll get further ahead if you can find a good teacher.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger ms_lili said...

If you saw how embarrassingly out of shape and inflexible I was you would understand why I want to limber/shape up a bit before doing such things in public :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home