Peonies, Frogs, and Wine

Saturday, November 08, 2008

trust


What is trust? Is trust an all or nothing sort of thing? In a workbook I'm going through right now I'm reading that when you are developing a relationship with someone, if the "incremental escalation" in the trust levels gets blocks, you don't drop back down to the bottom. Instead you go back to the last place of trust, be clear and calm, and keep building.

This is radically different than anything I have ever attempted with a relationship of any kind, at least consciously. Maybe I am only ready to see and absorb the ideas now? What I can say with certainty is that I am very happy to have been brought this gift now, where I am ready to appreciate it and implement it.

Anybody reading and have ideas about it? Give a holla.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger R.E.II™ said...

Interesting take on philosophy and relationships. Are you aware of the ring on invinsibility? I was glad to come by this interesting blog and would love to exchange links in order to return here. I think we share a number of interests!
Stay well

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger ms_lili said...

I'm not sure what you mean by the ring, and not sure how to exchange links. I did check out your blog and see your writing has balance to it. Can you say more about links and how it is done?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home